Justice may be blind, but she’s not foolish: She knows that having experienced Plano criminal defense lawyers by your side is the best way to protect your rights when you’re facing any kind of criminal charges. Whether it’s a misdemeanor offense or a felony, why not turn to the criminal defense lawyers in Plano TX who have a former prosecutor in their midst? At Azad & Barlow, PLLC, we’re here for you.
Let Our Plano Criminal Defense Lawyers Put Their Experience to Work for You
Our criminal defense lawyers in Plano TX understand both the prosecution’s tactics and the best defense strategies to counter them. Among other things, our Plano criminal defense lawyers will:
- Step in and stop law enforcement from pressuring you
- Explain, in plain English, what the charges against you mean
- Help you explore all of your potential defenses
Our criminal defense lawyers in Plano TX will use their considerable legal skills to challenge every aspect of the prosecution’s case, including the validity of the evidence they plan to use, the reliability of any witnesses, the basis for any search and seizure and more.
At Azad & Barlow, PLLC, our Plano criminal defense lawyers can defend you on charges like:
- Driving while intoxicated by drugs or alcohol
- Driving under the influence (zero-tolerance)
- Weapons offenses of all varieties
- Drug possession and possession with the intent to distribute
- Drug trafficking and manufacturing
- Shoplifting and other theft charges
- Juvenile offenses, including criminal trespass
- Evading arrest or detention
- Probation violations
- Driving on a suspended license
Whether you only have a single misdemeanor charge or multiply felonies hanging over your head, there’s no reason to go anywhere else. Our Plano criminal defense lawyers have handled it all, and we’re not afraid to take on a fight.
Don’t Wait Any Longer: Call Our Plano Criminal Defense Lawyers
Don’t let the anxiety of your situation convince you that you can’t win your case. You can’t trust what the police or the prosecution tell you, so you need to turn to the criminal defense lawyers in Plano TX that you can trust for the truth.
Call 972-535-4484 to schedule your free consultation. No matter what your situation, you deserve compassion, respect and quality legal representation.