Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer in Richardson, TX | Azad & Barlow, PLLC
If you have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, it is critical to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side. At Azad & Barlow, PLLC, our decades of experience in the industry have taught us that every case requires a personalized approach. We will work tirelessly to build the strongest possible defense on your behalf and protect your rights throughout the criminal justice process. Call us at (972) 535-4484 to schedule a free consultation with an award-winning criminal defense lawyer today.
Being charged with a crime is one of the most stressful and frightening experiences a person can go through. If you are convicted, you could face jail time, fines, and a permanent criminal record. You might also lose your job, your housing, and your ability to get government benefits. At Azad & Barlow, PLLC, we understand what is at stake and will do everything in our power to help you avoid a conviction.
Aggressive and Strategic Criminal Defense in Richardson, TX
When you are facing criminal charges, you need an aggressive and strategic defense. At Azad & Barlow, PLLC, we have the skills, experience, and resources to handle even the most complex criminal cases. We have a proven track record of success in state and federal courts, and we are not afraid to take your case to trial. We understand the ins and outs of the criminal justice system and take an in-depth, investigative approach to every case that we handle.
Criminal Defense Services We Offer
Azad & Barlow, PLLC is well-versed in all areas of criminal defense, including but not limited to:
- DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) and DUI
- Drug crimes – Felonies and Misdemeanors
- Theft Including Burglary, Shoplifting, and Robbery
- Assault, Felonies, and Misdemeanors
- Family Violence Cases
- Juvenile Offenses
- Probation Violations
- Driving While License Suspended
- Criminal Mischief and Criminal Trespass
- Evading Arrest or Detention
- Weapons Offenses
- Any Other Criminal Offenses
How Can Azad & Barlow, PLLC Help You Avoid Conviction?
If you have been charged with a crime, the most important thing that you can do is to exercise your right to remain silent and contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible. At Azad & Barlow, PLLC, we will immediately begin working on your case and will keep you informed of every development along the way.
We will thoroughly investigate the facts of your case and work tirelessly to get the charges against you reduced or dismissed. If we are unable to get the charges against you dismissed, we will aggressively defend you at trial. We will gather evidence, interview witnesses, and challenge the prosecution’s case against you, all in an effort to get the best possible outcome for your case.
Our team works closely with each client to ensure that they understand their options and are empowered to make informed decisions about their case. We will never pressure you into taking a plea deal, and we will always put your best interests first.
What Are the Steps You Should Take if You Have Been Charged With a Crime?
If you have been charged with a crime, it is important to take the following steps:
- Do not talk to the police or answer any questions without an attorney present.
- Contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
- Do not post anything about your case on social media.
- Be polite and respectful to everyone involved in your case, including the judge, prosecutor, and law enforcement officers.
- Follow all of the court’s rules and regulations.
- Show up to all of your court dates on time.
- Do not miss any meetings with your attorney.
- Do not commit any new crimes while your case is pending.
- Do not violate the terms of your release (if you have been released on bond).
- Do everything in your power to avoid a conviction.
However, avoiding a conviction is easier said than done. Everything you say or do can be used against you in court, and even a seemingly minor mistake can jeopardize your case. That is why it is so important to have an experienced criminal defense lawyer by your side who can protect your rights and help you navigate our complex criminal justice system. At Azad & Barlow, PLLC, we will fight for your rights, your future, and your freedom.
We Will Tirelessly Fight For Your Rights
No matter what crime you have been charged with, we are here to help. We understand the many ways that a criminal conviction can impact your life, and we will do everything in our power to aggressively defend you and protect your rights. Reach out to our team at Azad & Barlow, PLLC by calling (972) 535-4484 to schedule a free case evaluation today.