Rockwall County Domestic Violence Attorneys
Domestic violence in Texas has not gone away. In fact, it is more rampant and widespread than ever, a grim fact that Rockwall County domestic violence attorneys seldom need to be reminded of.
One Texas-based media outlet recently reported this concerning statistic about domestic violence
in the state:
“Domestic violence-related deaths in Texas hit a record high in 2020, according to a report released
by a nonprofit dedicated to helping victims. The Texas Council on Family Violence reports 228
men and women were killed by partners last year. That number is 23% higher than the number
recorded in 2019.”
Punishment for domestic violence can be swift and certainly may not be lenient, either. All the more reason to have domestic violence attorneys in Rockwall County TX who have been there before and won’t fumble around trying to determine a workable legal defense plan for you.
The Rockwall County domestic violence attorneys of Azad & Barlow, PLLC, grasp domestic violence – its roots, its ravages and its results. We not only know the law, we also know the social context of domestic violence.
It is a terrible scourge, as domestic violence attorneys in Rockwall County TX will tell you.
Our Rockwall County Domestic Violence Attorneys Spring Into Action for You
This is what we propose:
- We connect with you on a more-than-superficial level.
- We really hear you.
- Every effort is made to learn what took place and why.
- Your case will be presented as powerfully and persuasively as domestic violence attorneys in Rockwall County TX can.
- The violent act for which you were charged cannot be expunged from the record or from memory. However, Rockwall County domestic violence attorneys from Azad & Barlow, PLLC, attempt to look to your future.
- When you come to domestic violence attorneys in Rockwall County TX, we take charge of your case. You are in the hands of fine attorneys who command the highest degree of respect.
Sit Down with Us for a No-Charge Consultation
Our Rockwall County domestic violence attorneys want to hear your story. Let’s get your defense in motion. Make a call to our office at 972-535-4484.